The All-Russian Conference “Structure and Dynamics of Molecular Systems” that is held annually with the invitation of foreign participants and supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research is organized by researchers of the Department of Physics of the Volga State University of Technology.
Traditionally, the main fields of the conference are:
- Molecular systems: structure and properties
- Magnetic resonance analysis of molecular systems
- New materials
- Membranes, separation, transfer
For more detailed information follow the link www.yalchikconference.ru.
Resonance Systems Corporation supports the International School-Conference “Spinus. Magnetic resonance and its applications” . The main aim of Spinus Conference is to learn and discuss of actual magnetic resonance methods and techniques. Additional information here http://spinus.spb.ru/.
- Modern trends in NMR
- EPR and NQR
- Magnetic resonance for fundamental science
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Computer Modeling
- Earth’s field NMR
- Magnetic resonance in industry
- Related areas